Quality Control Technician
I have a fantastic opportunity for a permanent Quality Control Technician to join a leading FMCG manufacturer based in Northamptonshire. This role is based within my clients Quality Control department reporting into the Technical Manager.
It offers the chance to be able to develop skills not only in Quality Control but in Health and Safety, provides great training and development with continuous business growth forecasted.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Performing QC tests on raw materials such as refractive index and specific gravity
* Preparation of smelling panels
* Conducting risk assessments, COSHH and writing SOPs
* Communicating with a number of other departments
* General laboratory maintenance
* BSc or equivalent in Chemistry or equivalent
* Quality Control (QC) experience working in industry
* Health and Safety experience is highly desirable
* Experience of working in Chemical/FMCG/Household/Fragrance sector
If you feel like you are the right Quality Control Technician for the role then don't hesitate to apply now!!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- ("quality control technician" or "qc technician" or "laboratory technician" or "quality control analyst" or "qc analyst") and (chemical or FMCG or "pe