My client, a leading Engineering company based in Basingstoke are looking to recruit a Quality Control Team Leader on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to manage the daily running of the Quality Control technicians, to report on and improve the departmental performance.
Main Duties of the Quality Control Team Leader:
- Manage the people and their performance in the department;
- Support the Quality Manager in improvement activities;
- Work with the Quality Engineers to implement new processes;
- Maintain a high standard of work and conformance to processes as defined by QA and the Quality Manager;
- Report on the departments performance against agreed Key Performance Indicators;
- To lead MRB reviews;
- Use a wide range of hand measurement tools (micrometers, plug gauges etc.) and larger pieces of equipment (CMM, VMM etc.) to inspect components;
- Support internal and external audits as required.
- Minimum HND in mechanical engineering or related subject.
- Proven knowledge of implementing new production processes/tooling;
- Experience of specifying new equipment with external suppliers.
- Experience in an R&D environment would be an advantage.
- Demonstrate an ability to resolve problems, educate, and work to exacting standards.
The role is working on a dayshift covering a total of 36.5 hours per week. the salary on offer is £38-40k per annum.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and interview.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'