Quality Control Team Leader
Are you interested with working with a global leader and worldwide known brand within the polymers industry? Science Solutions are recruiting for a Quality Control Team Leader. We are looking for someone who has a passion for Quality, with the ability to manage a team of highly skilled analysts and technicians to deliver accurate and compliant analysis of the companies input and outputs.
The company is a world leader in high performance polymer solutions, with a global presence in a diverse range of markets including medical devices, consumer electronics, aerospace and the oil and gas industries.
If you are looking for an exciting challenge working for a growing global company at the forefront of innovation, then don't hesitate in applying below.
- Co-ordinate and manage a team of quality analysts and technicians to deliver all targets accurately and efficiently.
- Schedule testing, analysis and data monitoring of raw materials as appropriate.
- Deputise, in the absence of the Quality Manager.
- Review and report product quality performance to the manufacturing team.
- Provide support to the production plants to investigate product quality issues.
- Co-ordinate quality control databases and identify system improvement.
Knowledge and Experience
- Vastly experienced in a technical role within an analytical environment.
- Very good working knowledge of ISO standards; 9001, 14001, 13485.
- Excellent attention to detail and high concern for standards
- In-depth knowledge of applied chemistry and materials science.
- Previous supervising/management/leadership responsibilities within an analytical environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of a variety of analytical techniques; GC-MS, HPLC, DSC, Microscopy, Spectroscopy, thermal analysis and mechanical testing.
- Previous experience working with polymers; polymer moulding or mechanical testing of polymers.
- Quality Control
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job