Job Title: Quality Control Supervisor (Goods-In)
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 DOE
Working Hours: Mon - Thurs, 08:30 - 17:00; Fri, 08:30 - 13:30
Our client is a leading name in the design and manufacture of high performance heat exchange units and cooling modules; a prominent global supplier to OEMs in the off highway construction and agricultural markets and a global supplier of advanced automotive technology, systems and components.
We are working together to find a focused Quality Control Supervisor who will be responsible for contributing towards the organisation's quality culture.
- 25 days' holiday per year + 9 bank holidays
- Stakeholder pension scheme (max 10% employer contribution)
- Life Assurance x 4 salary
- Permanent Health Insurance (PHI) cover after qualifying period
Essential Experience & Qualifications
- Experience of working in an engineering/FMCG/manufacturing environment
- A good understanding of CMM and FARO programming and calibration is required
- Qualification in relevant discipline (Quality)
- Hands on experience working in a Quality Department (ideally within a tier 1 automotive supplier)
- Knowledge of IATF16949/IOS9001 standards
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills including planning of labour and processes
- Supervisory/management experience essential
- An understanding of Quality tools such as KPIs, 5S, PPAPs, MSA, Layout inspection etc.
- Resilient and an ability to liaise with staff at all levels are essential
- A strong character that is able to meet day to day challenges by motivating and encouraging the team to achieve targets
- Ability to communicate and liaise with all levels within the organisation and our supplier base
- A flexible team player with the ability to work well under pressure
- Good Health, Safety and Environmental awareness with an understanding of Risk Assessments and working to department policies and procedures
- IT literacy in Microsoft applications and database management is required, and an understanding of MRP systems would be useful.
- Must be willing and flexible to work shifts
- Lead, direct and review team members' work, and provide support
- Ensure all operators are maintaining output levels in line with targets and recording all major events i.e. KPIs
- Maintain appropriate expertise to ensure an effective technical level by utilising all resources available
- Establish effective lines of communication and feedback to aid the resolution of issues/conditions that impact the business
- Full accountability to ensure safety and performance targets are achieved
- Lead/assist with continuous improvement projects and other similar activities
- Maintain high standards adhering to Health and Safety procedures
- Resolve and manage all associate related issues
- Assume responsibilities of team members in their absence
- Fulfill administrative and other duties as assigned
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this role, please click on the link provided. If you would like any further information about the vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'