Position: Quality Control Associate
Location: South Netherlands
Client: Our client is a Contract Manufacturing Organisation specialising in cell therapy and regenerative medicine.
You will help out with the routine business of the Quality Control laboratory in accordance to GMP conditions. Together with colleagues in Manufacturing and Quality Assurance the Quality Control Associate will contribute in the successful release of patient-specific medicines.
- Perform and review cell and/or micro based assays (e.g. qPCR, FLOW, ELISA, viability, endotoxin, cell count)
- Perform quality activities as part of release of incoming goods
- Ensure proper operations of laboratory equipment
- Write and review documentation (e.g. SOP’s, Quality Instructions, protocols…) related to quality control activities
- Responsible for reporting test results towards Team Leader QC
- Cross-departmental cooperation to ensure timely processing and reporting of results
- Be supportive for the performance of QC methods during the transfer of QC assays
Skills & Experience Required:
- Intermediate or higher vocational education in Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Medical Biology or equivalent
- Being correct and precise, team orientated, flexible (no 9am-5pm mentality) and motivated to work in a strict laboratory environment, conscience to work with patient material.
- Preferably experience with GMP and basic microbiological (gram stain, sterility), and/or analytical (RT-qPCR, FACS, ELISA) techniques.
- Good Knowledge of the English language is an advantage