Quality Control Operator
Lloyd Recruitment Services are delighted to be working alongside a successful organisation, who specialise in producing materials and dance wear for experienced / well known dancers and students. They also specialise in producing productions materials for dance shows / competitions and are highly respected in their industry.
Our Client is currently searching for a Quality Control Operator within their busy production department; the position will involve the quality assessment of each individual garment produced by the production department, for both stock and private orders. In addition, the position will require the successful applicant to assist the lead production cutter with the laying down of fabric, and the cutting of individual garments.
- To read and understand garment specifications.
- Ensuring that the quality of each garment adheres to the company standard and highlighting any fault or out of specification results to production manager.
- To communicate with machinists and production manager regarding repairs and alterations.
- To maintain stock count of practice wear.
- To assist with garment cutting as required.
The ideal candidate:
- Will ideally have a minimum of 6 months Quality control experience, ideally in a similar environment.
- Will ideally have a basic knowledge of garment cutting and production, and basic ironing skills.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- The ability to work as part of team.
- Must have strong communication skills.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications Lloyd Recruitment Services receive, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
KEYWORDS: Quality Control Operator; Fashion, Design; Production
"Office Assistant jobs in London"