Have you worked in Quality Control? Do you have a background in Life Sciences or Medical Devices? Are you a passionate and committed individual?
REED are delighted to be assisting our well-valued life sciences client based in Newcastle on the appointment of a Quality Control Officer based in Newcastle.
This is a full-time and permanent role working 09:00-17:30 although due to the current climate with Covid, there will need to be flexibility in these hours initially. The role is offering £20,000 - 25,000 DOE.
- Responsible for helping to maintain and improve the Quality Management System by employing excellent attention to detail and managing time efficiently
- Check incoming material documentation/certification
- Physically inspect incoming materials
- Support the Engineering and Assay teams in testing of incoming materials and assisting with non-routine analyses.
- Perform investigations where required
- Perform finished product testing according to test methods and product specifications
- Help to develop, validate and the perform finished product test methods to facilitate QC testing of instruments and consumables
- Liaise with the Purchasing and Sales teams to ensure all materials released in time for use
- Help to generate and maintain incoming material specifications
- Work with the Operations team to suitably oversee controlled temperature shipments of samples and products
- Input into supplier complaints where required
- Ensure all documentation for incoming materials is completed promptly and made available by PDF for batch review
- Assist with management of outsourcing raw material identity testing
- Raise QMS documentation for Deviations, Change Control, Supplier Complaint where relevant for incoming material QC
- Assist with management of laboratory supplies
- Effectively interact with Technical, Development, Manufacturing, Operations, Sales and Marketing and Planning team
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working within a Quality Management System
- Experience of working with ISO 13485 would be desirable
- Good attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft software packages
- Proven experience in a controlled environment of document checking and review
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'