Our client are an expanding manufacturing business and are currently recruiting for an experienced Quality Control Officer to join their team on a part time basis.
Working closely with both the quality and production teams this role involves the following:
- Measuring and testing of manufactured items to prescribed specifications (includes visual, measurement, fitment evaluation testing and 1st off production samples).
- Approval of incoming supplied goods, by assessing delivered items to specification (releasing of items).
- Keeping records of inspection, internal test data and participation in product investigations and audits.
- Maintain Quality Records.
- Using computer based software to enter data and to create reports and prepare production labelling.
- Participation in audits and CAPA investigations.
- Development and continual support of the Quality Control Team.
The following skills are required or might have been gained through experience in a quality control role needed to support the application:
- Ability to read and understand detailed technical instructions/quality standards.
- A good level of literacy, with the ability to read and write clearly & concisely.
- Good computer literacy, data entry, the use of Microsoft Office suite and e-mail.
- Using test equipment to capture and analyse measurement data. This will involve reporting and internal document creation to record results and records.
- Giving guidance to colleagues on specific product knowledge or inspection criteria.
- Supporting the QA department in all quality control activities.
- Participation in non conformance identification and problem solving.
- Participation in any internal or external training that is appropriate and required for the role whilst ensuring that you are working to the latest Work Instructions and procedures.
- Ensuring the continual smooth running of the Inspection process throughout your shift.
- £9.83 per hour.
- Part time, job share basis.
- Provide cover to work more hours as and when needed.
- Pension scheme.
- Holiday package.
- quality control
- qa technician
- quality control officer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'