A major lucrative contract awarded to an international construction consultancy has resulted in the opening of several roles. For the time being BlueCrest are seeking QUALITY CONTROL Managers.
The role will be located in AMSTERDAM, Netherland and Dutch Speakers are required.
A truly excellent role for a candidate wishing to join the company on a permanent basis
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Quality and Engineering managers (Field) to ensure clear
understanding of the documentation necessary to assure the installed works.
- Acts as Quality Manager to assure compliance by the contractors in relation to the Quality Plans
- Benchmarking based upon quality samples - industry norms reviews and accepts the works for compliance.
- Ensuring assigned construction operations and contractors’ performance are in compliance with specifications, and executed safely.
- Maintains site records to support contract administration
- Review and sign off of Contractor ITP’s and establishing hold points as part of Quality
- Coordinates Engineering advisor and or System Integrator input to both on and off site works inspections
- MUST have an Engineering qualification/ background on civils & structures. Along with inspection experience - If you do not meet this requirement, your application will not be considered.
Large scale project experience on Transport hubs, and Roads experience
Your application will be reviewed by BlueCrest Recruitment. BlueCrest Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only contact you within the next 21 days if your application has been successful and have been selected for an interview.
- Civil Engineering
- Quality Control