Quality Control Manager
£26 - £28K
Our client based in the Portsmouth requires an experienced Quality Control Manager. You will have worked in a busy quality department either as an Engineer or a Manager.
Role will involve:
- To maintain company accreditation to BS EN ISO 9001:2015.
- To maintain and control the issue of company procedures manuals.
- To maintain accreditation to Safecontractor.
- To complete and administer all customer-related Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality Questionnaires.
- To maintain and control a program of Internal Quality Audits and arising actions.
- To control and maintain a system for notification of Change Request, Non-conformance and corrective actions.
- To maintain a system to record, liaise with, and resolve customer complaints.
- To operate a system for the recall, control, re-calibration and repair of test and measurement equipment.
- To maintain and provide records and analysis, monthly and annually as required.
- To arrange Quality Meetings with other members of the Quality Review Board and maintain records.
- To police all aspects of the manufacturing process to ensure compliance to company authorized procedures and instructions.
- To promote a clear understanding throughout the company of the Quality process and requirements.
- To provide and operate a system for the inspection and release of incoming goods.
- To arrange site visits and replacement parts in response to customer complaints.
- To maintain records of product test.
- To provide certificates of test and conformity.
- To be pro-active in response to all quality related issues.
- To provide a system for the return, inspection, disposal or re-use of returned goods.
- To liaise with other departments to resolve Quality related issues.
- To provide costs for quality related activities and remedial actions.
- ISO 14001 Environmental will eventually be included in this role
- Previous relevant experience