Quality Control Lead Generator
A industry leading IT software Communications company is looking for a Quality Insurance Officer to oversee the day to day of its agents.
- Ensure all leads are checked and processed within set SLAs
- Supplying constructive feedback for training purposes
- Reduce lead rejections by 10% or more in first year
- Lead sessions with the team to optimise lead quality
- Create a strategy for optimising staff training
- Look at ways to optimise QC dashboard in CRM
- Lead training on CRM platform
- Creation / amending campaign surveys in CRM platform
- Adding / removing operators within CRM platform
- Supply daily reports on lead delivery to Ops Director
- Support TM Co-ordinator with lead hand over (direct to client)
- Monitoring Microsoft inboxes
- Supporting Manager with program emailing / setup
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a fantastic organisation within an existing telemarketing team.
If this sounds of interest to you, please apply to NL Recruitment now by submitting your CV and giving us a call on .
- Customer Service
- Market Research
- Quality Control
- Call Center
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'