Quality Control Lab Technician
The B & S Group is a growing and innovative distributor and manufacturer serving the UK pharmaceutical market. We are dedicated to the import, sales, manufacturing and distribution of high quality pharmaceutical and healthcare products. Our core products and services include specials, generic drugs, branded medicines, parallel trade, over-the-counter (OTC) medicines, fragrances and electro-care. Currently servicing independent pharmacies, buying groups and wholesale all over the UK, we are always looking at exploring new ventures.
Being a family run business, we have grown at a phenomenal rate, from just four people in 1999 to over 1000 in a short space of time and still growing! Making customer satisfaction an absolute priority, we have worked hard to build a top quality network of suppliers from all over Europe to supply us with a large variety of pharmaceuticals.
- Sample collection for routine analysis
- Handling released batch samples & documentation
- To calibrate and maintain equipments within the laboratories.
- To test and report results to GMP standards as per company SOPs.
- To routinely test raw materials, finished products, stability samples and investigational samples using analytical techniques.
- Booking in of samples for routine analysis
- Loading stability samples as per pre defined procedures.
- Any other duties as required.
- Handling various tasks involving samples that are tested on a daily basis.
- Raw Materials
- Sample Preparation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"