Quality Control Inspector
Forde Automotive is currently recruiting for a Quality Control Manager to act as technical expert between the auctions and inspections areas of the business and their customers. Reporting to Regional Inspection Excellence Manager you will ensure the Inspection policy and process is adhered to at all levels.
QA - (Quality Assessment) is a key element of this role, recording inspection compliance using TQM (Total Quality Management) methodologies, analysing data and recommending best course of action to site management
Please note, candidates MUST have Vehicle Inspections or Bodywork experience.
- Accountable for Quality Audit, compliance and standard setting across area of responsibility.
- Training, coaching and technical cascade of knowledge to inspectors in line with Area Excellence Manager
- Support recruitment and induction of inspectors
- Working alongside auction centre management teams, to provide regular feedback and support on day to day inspection related operations.
- Carry out daily audits at all the end of the inspection process
- Be the first point of escalation for customer queries related to inspections and inspection products
- Keep accurate records of Inspection performance for area of responsibility
- Ensure QC process is timely and has no impact on the productivity of inspections
- Using QC records and data analysis, support the site management with the e-performance management process.
Key Performance Criteria:
- Ensure the level of QC checks meet the individual target
- Achieve and maintain Inspection Quality compliance of at least 97% across site responsibility
- Ensure productivity and quality is achieved to meet minimum standards
- Ensure all HSE processes and policies are adhered
Qualifications / Education & Experience
- Ideally hold an industry recognised qualification such as IMI, BVRLA
- Must have expert knowledge of NAMA AutoGrading
- Logistics planning and process knowledge
- Proven track record of improving team and individual’s performance
- Proven competence and ability of vehicle estimating, techniques of repair and the vehicle inspection process (including HH technology)
- Proven track record of influencing stakeholders to create service/technical improvements
- Proven track record of driving teams to meet SLA and KPI requirements
- Excellent IT skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Word with the ability to analyse data to drive performance
- Presentation/Training skills
- Effective people management and influencing skills
- Ability to motivate teams, communicate at all levels and manage conflicts effectively
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Flexibility, initiative and the ability to react to an ever changing environment
If this role sounds ideal for you please apply online now.
Forde Recruitment is part of the Forde Recruitment Group. This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Forde Recruitment Ltd who in this instance is operating as an Employment Business. Unfortunately, due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion and continue to search on our website for future vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job