At Schneider Electric, we create connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Schneider Electric has a great opportunity for the right person to join us a Test & Quality inspector in our manufacturing site in Swindon.
The Test & Quality inspector must have a varied range of skills as they may fulfil many roles including taking process ownership of three key areas within the business.
ØOverseeing quality inspection from product on the shop floor.
ØConducting induction training for new employees.
ØLine product and piece part audits analysis and improvement actions.
The Quality inspector may handle many manufacturing and technical issues and they must be able to comply with different standards, hence they must be conversant on the ISO 9001 or other QA standards in addition to SPS tools.
As part of this role you will be required to maintain and observe all Health & Safety requirements and comply with company policies & procedures.
You will be proactive and have a clear understanding of QA processes and required standards. You must be prepared to undertake regular skill re-evaluation audits and undertake relevant when required.
- Responsible for managing induction of new employees.
- Promotes and demonstrates a commitment to continuous improvement within the team.
- Responsible to standardize the quality process, using information collected from the operations and then applying problem-solving techniques.
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Implementation and compliance of QHSE policy and process.
- Line & manufacturing audits for QA control.
- Knowledge of Company policies and procedures.
- Calibration owner of all shop floor equipment.
· Knowledge of ISO 9001 or other QA standards in addition to SPS tools.
· You will be keen to learn and develop your skills further.
· You will be pro-active and with determination to drive business forward.
· Strong communication skills.
· Technical background preferred.
This is a great opportunity to join Schneider Electric and power your career! You will be joining an international, dynamic, and responsible company, with an enviable reputation in the market.Schneider fosters the development of all its’ people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice – apply now online.
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are open to a conversation about flexible working.