Quality Control Engineering Inspector – Competitive – St. Leonards on Sea, East Sussex
Are you an ISO 9001 quality controller with considerable experience at an engineering manufacturing company? If so, we have a great opportunity for a Quality Control Engineering Inspector.
The successful candidate will inspect manufactured assemblies, alongside machined components produced on CNC machines centres, manual and semi-manual mills. The role also involves process auditing and digital record maintenance.
The key responsibilities of a Quality Control Engineering Inspector include, but are not limited to:
- Inspecting in-house products, assemblies, and components, and incoming manufactured goods.
- Managing digital files, and programming and operating CMM, alongside raising product release documentation packs in accordance with EN 10204.
- Routinely performing quality auditing on in-house processes, as well as reacting to customer concerns and identifying where corrective actions are required.
Established in the 1960s, we specialise in the manufacture of special electro-optical tubes for university and science research applications. The company maintains several significant key accounts, providing world-leading vacuum equipment suppliers with the full range of KF, ISO and Conflat catalogue vacuum hardware flange and fitting components.
The key skills and qualities of a Quality Control Engineering Inspector include:
- Minimum five years’ experience in an ISO 9001 quality control role in an engineering manufacturing company.
- Have a good understanding of technical drawings.
- Have a strong educational background with experience and competence in the use of Microsoft Office suite programmes.
- The ideal candidate will also possess a high level of numeracy and literacy with good communication skills.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'