• You will be responsible for carrying out essential quality analysis using HPLC, GC, and TLC.
• You will work to tight deadlines to ensure that the product is ready and available with a fast turnaround.
• You will be involved in validating new processes and documenting essential laboratory operations.
The Ideal candidate:
• You will have a BSc or higher in a relevant scientific discipline.
• You will have a quality control background working within GMP regulations.
• You will have industrial experience in a relevant field.
• You will have flexibility to work within a varying shift pattern, ensuring operational cover is maintained.
In return, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package, plus a stimulating working environment doing valuable and vitally important work. Now is a truly exciting time to be joining this company.
If you feel that you are up to the challenge of this role, apply now to avoid missing out on the opportunity. General enquiries can be directed to Dan Twist on 01925 428855 or at email@example.com.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business