Quality Control Assistant / Quality Assurer
Job Title: Quality Control Assistant
Location: North Yorkshire
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent (Weekend)
Role Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Conduct incoming inspections on HDPE Natural baled bottle deliveries. Ensure that the material is inspected for quality and that inspection sheets are completed and filed for traceability.
- Report any issues with non-conforming incoming material to the materials / relevant managers.
- Assist the Extrusion QA Manager with performing in-process testing on extrusion products.
- Conduct finished product testing on extrusion and wash plant products, particularly granulation, density, purity and MFI checks.
- Populate databases and Certificates of Analysis with the testing data for customer submission.
- Assist with basic calibration of extrusion laboratory equipment (MFI's, moisture balances)
- Provide assistance to the Vacurema Laboratory functions if required in order to ensure basic testing coverage.
- Responsibility for weekend day shift extrusion testing in order to ensure optimum product quality - communication of in process and finished product results to relevant personnel for swift rectification of issues.
- Ensure that quarantine boards are accurate and up to date so that all departments are aware of material defects.
- Ensure that duties are conducted in compliance with company policies and relevant legislation, especially health, safety and environmental law.
- Ensure that extrusion laboratory is kept in a clean and orderly fashion and that retained samples are stored securely as and when required by the Extrusion QA Manager.
- Other relevant requirements as dictated by line management.
Reporting to: Extrusion QA & Vacurema Laboratory Managers
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Quality Control, Quality Checker, Quality Inspector, Quality Administrator, Audit Administrator, Compliance, QC, Quality Assurance Administrator, Quality Control Coordinator, Compliance Administrator, Quality Control Operator, Quality Assurance Assistant, Conduct & Compliance Coordinator, Assistant Auditor, Quality Assistant, Quality Control Development, Audit Assistant, Internal Auditor, Compliance Assistant, Quality Control Inspector, Compliance Supervisor, Conduct Analyst, Quality Control Analyst, Compliance Analyst may also be considered for this role.
- Quality Control
- Quality Inspector
- Quality Administrator
- Compliance Administrator
- Quality Checker
- Audit Administrator
- Quality Assurance Administrator
- Quality Control Operator
- Quality Control Coordinator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"