Roles & Responsibilities
- To perform routine laboratory procedures right first time with minimal personal OOS results and if relevant and instructed to do so, to assist others within the team.
- To plan and prioritise own day to day workload in line with client requirements and adapt this where necessary in line with client needs and expectations.
- To assist in preparation of technical documentation within the department, as required.
- To ensure that all work carried out complies with departmental procedures and is cGMP compliant.
- To assist in the performance of project work within the team, as required.
- To assist in the development and validation of laboratory procedures within the team, as required.
To review analytical and laboratory data within the team for accuracy, completeness and compliance with documented procedures.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry or a related science subject.
- Experience in using complex analytical techniques (HPLC, Dissolution, Karl Fischer)
- Previous experience in testing pharmaceutical dosage forms.
- Previous experience of working in a laboratory within a cGMP environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Experienced in working within a contract pharma environment.
- Strong awareness of international pharma regulations (ICH, MHRA, FDA).
- Excellent problem solving skills (including the use of recognised tools and techniques).
- Previous experience of supporting and closing out change controls and deviations.
- Previous involvement Continuous Improvement activities.
- If you are successful at first interview then a second practical interview including aptitude tests will be part of the recruitment process.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business