• You will be responsible for carrying out essential quality analysis using HPLC, IR, UV, and more.
• You will execute routine analysis of raw materials and finish products
• You will prepare and review quality documents and analytical reports, specifications, and SOPs to the highest standards
The Ideal candidate:
• You will have a BSc or higher in a relevant scientific discipline,
• You will have several years of industrial experience in a relevant field.
• You will have a quality control background working within GMP regulations.
In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package, as well as tailored training to help you reach your fullest potential. This is a role which will offer you as much variety and responsibility as you are willing to take on, making it a truly exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
If you feel that you are up to the challenge of this role, apply now to avoid missing out on the opportunity. General enquiries can be directed to Dan Twist on 01925 428855 or at email@example.com.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business