Quality Control Analyst - Service Delivery
Get on Board - Quality Control Analyst - Service Delivery
Brand View is busy disrupting the world of price, promotions, ecommerce, nutrition and market research. This is just the start - we’ve continually got new projects on the go that need smart, creative minds to spark them into life.
Our award-winning, much-acclaimed, office might look like a playground complete with DJ booth, pool table, Xbox and beer tap, but it’s designed to be a fun, inspiring and dynamic place to work. Best of all it’s brimming with brilliant people.
Our goals have always been the same: Have fun, do exceptional work, build the best product in the business, experiment, pay attention to the details, treat people right, tell the truth, have a positive impact on the world around us, give back, and keep learning.
We’re always on the lookout for ambitious and creative people to join our team. But isn’t everyone? Potential Brand View employees need something extra. A quirky edge, a positive attitude and a driving passion to bring something unique to our party. It’s hard to define, but you’ll know if you’ve got it. And so will we. Think you can measure up? Let’s talk!
Is this You?
We’re looking for a bright and logical Quality Control Analyst for a crucial hire to work within our Service Delivery team. You will serve as the liaison between Client Services, Development and Operations teams. You will be responsible for ensuring client accounts are set up to agreed specifications, within agreed lead times before signing off projects to Client Services. This is a role working closely with the Project Managers and reporting to the Head of Project Management that allows you to show business acumen and a strong understanding of processes.
The Day Job
The role requires you to clearly understand requirements with key projects and work with the Project Managers to develop and operate a quality control process for each deliverable. You will take ownership of the QC process and ensure reviews are completed to deadlines, reporting back to internal stakeholders. The QC Analyst will be critical in flagging areas of risk and working with the service delivery team to mitigate these ongoing. You will test everything from the back-end set-up of a client account, to the front-end user experience to identify issues and put in place resolutions.
We want at a minimum someone who can…
- Understand the scope and requirements of a project and agree a clear success criteria
- Take ownership of the quality control process, suggesting areas for improvements along with possible solutions
- Monitor the quality checks of multiple project deliverables concurrently
- Test, learn and become an expert in our analytics, to be able to quality test from an end-user perspective
- Ensure each delivery is being done to specification and effectively communicate relevant information to Project Managers and account managers
- Demonstrate a proven record of quality control processes
- Report on the accuracy of a client deliverable, interpret findings and action accordingly
- Communicate both verbally and in writing
- Be influential and energetic to project success while working under tight time constraints and pressure
Even better if…
You have previous experience working in a Data Analyst role or are a bright Graduate with a strong degree with excellent mathematical and Excel abillity.
- Excellent salary of up to £25K dependent on experience
- 26 days annual holiday rising incrementally after 3 years service to a maximum of 30 days
- Contributory pension scheme
- A distinct lack of red tape
- Exposure to some of the largest FMCG and General Merchandise companies in the world
- A fun, lively office with regular social activities throughout the year!
- Fresh fruit, breakfast options, full Nespresso coffee suite, soft drinks, sweet station and, of course, beer tap
- Award-winning office with amazing views across Reading. Fully equipped with kitchen/breakfast bar, pool table, table tennis, DJ booth and gaming station
- Access to Perkbox, giving you a huge range of discounts on goods and services; from dining out and shopping to child care support.
- Make your mark! Real opportunity to help shape the future direction of this truly dynamic organisation
Join a fun, global team of top engineers, awesome commercial folk, meticulous data analysts and seasoned entrepreneurs for the adventure of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Oh, and just a little bit weird.
We’re passionate about our work, but also about a whole lot more than that. We’re parents, siblings, jokers, movie buffs, nerds, fashionistas, marathoners, and couch potatoes. And we can’t wait to meet you, so - what are you waiting for….
- Account Management
- Business Acumen
- Data Analysis
- Project Management
- Quality Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'