Office Angels Dartford is excited to be recruiting for a Quality Administrator to join a small team within a global company on a temporary basis. The purpose of this role is to support the Quality team to ensure that business processes are followed correctly and staff adhere to compliance and audit processes. This assignment will be for 6 months minimum.
The total working hours will be 25 hours a week across 4 days. There is no preference as to which day you have off in the week Monday to Friday.
- Archiving Records
- Logging data onto the system
- Dealing with bespoke database
- Quality control of product lines
- Proof reading data
- Assessing process and procedures
The perfect Candidate will:
- Available for 6months minimum
- Must be able to start on 10th of April
- Will have great attention to details
- Have previous experience in quality, compliance or audit preferable within an FMCG environment
- Have good systems knowledge in Excel
This is an immediate start position and you must therefore be available to start straight away.
As a Temp with Office Angels you will benefit from receiving weekly pay, 28 days holiday a year and additional incentives/competitions. My Client is looking to interview immediately. If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you then please apply today.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.