A Quality & Continuous Improvement Engineer position has just become available, within a well established manufacturing business. Located near the Redditch area, this company is looking for a professional that can review current manufacturing processes and KPI trends, helping to build an even more efficient and profitable work place. If successful, you'll gain a competitive salary and overall package. Not only that, but the chance to join a sociable and vibrant working environment!
Responsibilities for the role include -
- Analyse current processes on-site and drive continuous improvement, helping to ensure the required quality, time frames and costings/budgets are adhered to.
- Use software such as Minitab/Gemba/JDE/Agile to monitor data and provide full traceability.
- Analyse current processes using CI/lean tools, to improve overall performance
- Train staff with the use of problem solving tools and techniques.
- Work closely with manufacturing teams to identify areas of improvement.
- Help to investigate non-conformances and the introduction of preventive action plans.
- Assist with internal aduits as and when required.
- Produce and extend weekly and Monthly KPI reports.
We would love to hear from you if you've had experience in the following -
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to use and demonstrate the use of Quality tools such as RCA, 5S, 5Y, Ishikawa, SPC.
- Ability to use software such as Excel, Minitab or Agile to a good level.
- Experience in driving new CI techniques, within a manufacturing environment.
- Engineering, or relevant education within a technical division (ideally Six Sigma/Lean)
Benefits include -
- Competitive starting salary.
- Pension, annual and company incentive package.
- Opportunity to work for a leading business.
- Easily accessible commute routes and on-site parking.
- Opportunity to work for a manufacturing business working through a period of growth.
If you've got experience working within this type of role and can implement the relevant Quality tools, then please apply immediately.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however, we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'