Quality Care Supervisor
Offering a salary of £16,000 - £19,000
Are you looking for your next challenge within Homecare?
Are you currently a Home Carer looking to take on further responsibilities to share your valuable experience with others?
Maybe you just really want to make a difference to other Home Carers who don’t get the support they deserve and require?
If so, we are looking to recruit a Quality Care Supervisor to work with our Community Care team out in the field for a mixture of earlies, lates and weekend shifts (weekends will be 1 weekend on 1 weekend off). This opportunity is the perfect chance for someone looking for their next challenge within home care. You will take on more responsibilities to really help make a difference by supporting our new and existing team of excellent Home Carers to become the best they can be. If you are an experienced home carer or senior home carer then this role will be perfect for you, we will provide all training and support required to build you up to become a fantastic and valuable member of the Community Care team.
For this role, we are offering a salary of £16,000 - £19,000.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Supporting new starters within their first 8 - 12 weeks of their home carer role - you will not be carrying out care duties, but you will be the supportive other to ensure the new starters become the best they can be.
- Taking those new to care through a programme that will enable them to build up their skills, experience and confidence within their role for them to be signed off their care certificate.
- Coaching the carers on the practical aspects of the role, sharing top tips for the best ways to do things that can’t be taught in the classroom.
- Supporting and mentoring them through any issues or worries they may have involving their role.
- You will be the responsible person for the overall delivery of quality care duties across all areas, which will include:
× Carrying out customer assessments.
× Completing spot checks.
× Supervisions and competencies.
× Annual reviews.
× New work assessments.
The ideal candidate to take on this role will be:
- Someone with previous experience working within homecare supporting elderly service users.
- Someone who has the willingness to work towards new challenges and qualifications within their role.
The person carrying out this role will need to:
- Have great attention to detail.
- Be resilient and have a positive approach.
- Have great communicative skills.
- Have a friendly personality.
We also do require you to be a driver to carry out this role as it is field based.
If you would like to apply or just want to have a chat about the role to find out more, please contact Amie at AJ Community Care.
- Home Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job