Quality Care Supervisor
£19,500 + Company Benefits
Full time, permanent opportunity
My client is seeking a Quality Care Supervisor to operate within our Maidstone based branch, to ensure the scheduling of the Senior Carers and Personal Assistants in order to underpin their objective to deliver high quality, profitable, compliant levels of customer service.
My client is an award winning company recognised for its outstanding quality and reputation for delivering a 5 star service. As a luxurious brand with a branch based in Maidstone that's growing fast, we invest in the development of all of our people - making it an ideal place to drive a career in the accounts department.
* Manage the efficient scheduling of the Senior Carers and Personal Assistants throughout the region, assisting with the delivery of care when needed
* To maximise customer continuity and ensure individual packages are scheduled as logistically as possible
* Assist with the delivery of the on call system
* Work in partnership with the Care Branch Manager in the delivery of profitable packages within Care
* Organise and manage schedules to maximise efficiency and productivity
* Ensure that relevant legislation is adhered to throughout the team to the best of your ability.
The skills you'll need
- Previous experience in a similar role and have knowledge of the care industry
- Experience and knowledge with scheduling is essential
- Have outstanding communication skills
- Be highly organised and able to work under pressure
- Be IT literate
- Be working towards or have achieved your NVQ (QCF) in Health & Social Care Level 3
- Possess a full UK driving licence and be able to travel to Maidstone
If you feel you meet the above criteria for the Quality Care Supervisor and would like to be part of a growing, reputable organisation based in Maidstone then please apply now for immediate consideration!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job