We have the pleasure of supporting with the recruitment of a Quality Auditor for a specialist manufacturing business based in Stoke-on-Trent. This business is an iconic name within their industry. Offering both large scale manufacturing quantities alongside smaller bespoke solutions.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that all quality and systems policies are implemented and maintained in line with continuous improvement and business objectives.
You will be required to work on a 3 on and 3 off shift pattern which will involve nights, evenings, and weekends.
- Complete internal audits into the delivery performance of all processes
- Calibration of verification equipment to ensure its continued accuracy
- Complete and maintain clear and correct records
- Effectively analyse data in order to identify areas of weakness or non-compliance and utilise continuous improvement techniques
- Routine inspection duties to determine compliance to workmanship standards
- Routine dimensional checks and goods in inspections utilising various items of measuring equipment to determine product compliance to drawings and specifications
- Sample inspections to determine batch compliance to product specification
- Perform patrol inspections within a defined schedule
- Previous experience working within quality assurance
- Previous experience working within the ceramics industry is desirable
- Understanding of engineering drawings
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 or equivalent systems
- Must be self-motivated with a methodical approach to tasks
- A recognised Internal auditing qualification
Position - Quality Auditor
Experience in - Quality Assurance/Internal Audit
Location - Stoke-on-Trent
Salary - £23.5k
For additional information please contact Katie Meakin.
Privacy notice: At H2 Consultancy we take your privacy seriously. We process personal data relating to people who apply for job vacancies with us or who send speculative job applications (this could include name, address, email, phone no., qualifications, employment history). The information provided by a candidate will only be processed and used to contact you as part of the recruitment process - note, we may contact you about the specific job you have applied for or about other vacancies which we feel you may be suitable for.
- Continuous Improvement
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'