Our client, a leading food manufacturing company based in Hartlepool is currently seeking a Quality Auditor to join their team.
This role will require working rotating shifts 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm Monday - Friday
About the Role:
The candidate will support the management of product safety, legality and quality; through managing raw materials, finished products and intermediates on site, ensuring products are suitable for use and site standards are maintained
Responsibilities of the Quality Auditor include:
* Conduct site audits to ensure all standards are maintained (food safety, HACCP, quality, HSE)
* Support site to ensure H&S standards are adhered to at all times
* Ensure departmental risk assessments are up to date
* Work ensure that the site is audit ready against all relevant regulatory, internal and customer standards.
* Ensure all products leaving site are safe, legal and meet customer requirements.
* Ensure stock is effectively managed based on its suitability against specification.
* Set up and complete daily taste panels
* Ensure product conforms to specification and manage all outcomes.
* Liaise with all relevant stakeholders to ensure customer service is at the highest standards
* Environmental and factory hygiene - swabbing, micro testing etc
* Ensure all procedures and codes of practice are adhered to in relation to species and allergen control.
* Ensure validation program is up to date at all times.
* Daily management of all raw materials, finished product and intermediates on site to ensure they are used within shelf life/open life or appropriate action taken.
* Manage raw material non-conformances and liaise with suppliers regarding actions
* Support the site in achieving relevant site certifications, maintaining the health and safety of site operations and minimising the environmental impact of the site
The successful Quality Auditor will ideally have:
* Previous food manufacturing / Raw Material/micro food testing experience.
* Have knowledge of HACCP and Food safety standards
* Have previous experience of conducting internal audits.
* Microsoft Office (predominantly Excel & Outlook)
* Communication skills
* Basic micro/analytical/organoleptic experience
- Communication Skills
- Raw Materials
- Internal Auditor
- Quality Audfitor
- Micro Sampling
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'