Are you looking to grow your skills working for a recognised global brand, in a challenging and quality driven manufacturing environment?
We may have opportunities in the near future for Quality Auditors to work at our client's factory in Stockton-On-Tees, on an on-going temporary basis. Our clients, a household name in the industry, offer an award-winning working environment with plenty of opportunities to develop your skills.
- Regular Performance review and recognition schemes
- Full induction and on-going training
- Auto Pension scheme enrolment
- Shift Allowance
- Monday - Friday, 37 hours
3 shift system
- Carry out visual inspection of fabrications
- Use of a defined checklist of inspection items with Pass / Fail standards documentation provided where possible (if not possible training will be given as clarification)
- Use of basic measuring equipment / gauges / templates
- Use of manual handling equipment and overhead cranes
- Part identification to verify documentation
- Recording of audit results to visual management boards & management systems, both manual & PC based.
- Use of MRP system for stage reporting
- Clearly communicate defects to Operations and support area personnel as defects are identified
- Initiate internal Quality investigations and issue documentation as necessary
- Delivery of on the job training to new hires
- Adhere to the Company's Health & Safety Policy and safe working practices
- Excellent observation skills
- The ability to read, comprehend and follow verbal and written instructions / procedures
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and written / verbal communication skills
- PC literate, ideally with some experience of data input to spreadsheets
- Willing to work a multi-shift system
- Previous Quality auditing experience would be an advantage
- Ability to read Standard Work & Print reading skills would be advantageous
Click apply today to gain a foot in the door and further your career within an industry world leader.
"We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age".
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'