Role: Quality Auditor
Hours: Part-Time (2 Days Per Week)
Salary: £15k (Negotiable Day Rate if self employed)
Location: South West (Devon)
****MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH CHILDREN SERVICES/OFSTEAD****
Dean Healthcare is one of the leading recruitment providers within the Health & Social Care sector throughout the region. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Internal Quality Auditor to join a well-respected care provider of children and adult services across the South West.
Reporting directly to the Director You will assist with a programme of quality and system improvement mainly in children services, fostering a culture of openness and transparency. This is a proactive role, and we are looking for an individual with a passion for success, an individual with a desire to be excellent, who is keen to add value to the business, nurture and develop fellow colleagues and who welcomes new and more demanding challenges each and every day.
- Perform and undertake audits covering finance, quality, strategy and risk within services and in line with an approved audit plan.
- Assist with the development of audit scopes, audit programmes, delivery and reporting.
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate documentary evidence.
- Document processes and controls in a systematic and logical manner.
- Maintain objectivity and independence at all times.
- Conduct follow up reviews of action plans and other recommendations.
- Ensure that audit working papers are completed to the required standard in line with appropriate and relevant audit methodologies and requirements.
- Ensure that audits are properly planned.
- Prepare professional reports summarising audit findings and recommendations.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice, sharing best practice across the organisation.
- Ensure that audits are delivered on time.
Skills / Knowledge / Experience
- Previous experience in an audit role. (Essential)
- Experience working within children services.
- Experience of working in the care sector. (Essential)
- Knowledge and experience of performing risk-based audits. (Essential)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with specific focus on writing and delivering reports. (Essential)
- Ability to work with flexibility to meet competing deadlines. (Essential)
- Experience of using data analytics within audit work. (Desirable)
- Good influencing skills and the ability to be assertive (Essential)
- Experience of prioritising own workload, working with minimal supervision and working to strict deadlines (Essential)
- Proficiency in the use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint packages (Essential)
Holding a full driving licence and is prepared to travel as required to various sites.
In return for your passion and commitment the client offers desirable benefits package including:
- Company pension scheme.
- Retail/High street vouchers.
- Childcare vouchers
- Fully Paid Holiday Allowance
- Consistent development and training aids
For further information interview please call Nicole on or email .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'