This company was founded by some of the country's foremost experts in seafood production, with the single aim of sourcing, processing and supplying the finest fish and shellfish products to discerning customers around the world. Its quality Scottish seafood is served in some of the world's top restaurants and hotels and we are tremendously proud of its product range and its commitment to customer service.
As the Auditor your duties will be to:
• Implement the quality and process audit service to the factory in order to ensure the objectives and procedures detailed in the manual are achieved.
• Ensure that customer specification, manual and procedures, record keeping and hygiene standards are maintained throughout the factory.
To be a successful Quality Auditor you will have the following skills and experience:
• Be computer literate.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Be able to communicate at all levels within a business.
• Be flexible with their working hours including shift work.
• Good time management skills.
• Knowledge of Food Safety and Hygiene Standards.
• Previous experience within auditing and working within a high care food manufacturing environment is desirable, although not essential as supportive training will be provided.
The Quality Auditor will generally work between 7am to 4pm Monday to Friday, however, flexibility with regards to working hours is essential.
In return, the Auditor will receive a negotiable salary.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.