Quality Assurer: Pension and Annuities Project
What's the Role?
Our client, a "Big Four" Professional Services firm, is looking for Quality Assurers to join a new, high-profile pension case handling project in Gatwick. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic large-scale operation in the financial services industry, you will be responsible for quality checking case reviews for a major financial service provider, as part of a Past Business Review related to retirement options.
Tell Me More
- Start date: April 2018
- Location: Gatwick, West Sussex commutable from London, Brighton and Guildford.
- Rate: £190 per day
- Duration: 12 months
- Commitment to the duration of the contract is expected
The Benefits for You
You'll be working on a technical review project run by a global consultancy and advisory firm where you can use existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well as advance your experience and develop new skills.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Checking review cases and ensuring the correct outcome has been achieved
- Focus on good customer outcomes and treating customers fairly
- Providing feedback to colleagues, ensuring this is delivered constructively
- Looking for opportunities to improve processes or customer experiences through trends seen
- Liaising with operational staff to establish procedures and standards
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
- Minimum 6 months Quality Assurance / Quality Checking / Outcome Testing experience from a complaint handling or Past Business Review setting
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to communicate rationales clearly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Work to defined performance standards and contribute to team and customer outcomes
- Highly organised and able to prioritise a variety of tasks
- Excellent analytical and letter writing skills with strong attention to detail
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel
- Driven to achieve targets and take ownership of workload