Hours: Day shifts, (3 on 3 off)
Salary: £18-£22K + Life Assurance + Pension
My client is a multi-million-pound manufacturer and they are a world leader in their sector. Due to the company being in the middle of exciting period of growth they are currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Individual to join their specialised team. They are focused on quality, value, innovation and good service
Are you an experienced QA with a background in the FMCG industry? Are you looking for your next challenge within a well-established and successful organisation? If so this could be the perfect role for you.
· Have product or industry specific experience
· Be confident with sampling procedures and reporting quality data
· Have knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
· Be experienced in quality inspection, auditing and testing
· Have strong IT skills included Microsoft Office and databases
· Hold a minimum of Food Hygiene Level 2.
You will be rewarded with excellent package comprising of competitive salary, company pension, Life assurance and great holiday entitlement.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to find out more please email your CV to
- Quality Assurance
- Food production
- food manufacturing