You will join a talented, friendly team where you can really influence this market-leading product while further developing your skills. This is a team with a serious work ethic but also makes time for a bit of fun along the way!
As Quality Assurance Tester you will work closely with the development team ensuring the high-quality performance of the platform for hundreds of thousands of users.
As Quality Assurance Tester with either a Computer Science degree or extensive experience of testing business critical systems, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience as an Assurance Tester on web-based applications.
- Manual test experience (any experience of automated testing will be a real bonus).
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment.
- Experience with SQL / MySQL and NoSQL (MongoDB).
- Knowledge of version control systems.
- Ability to create impeccable test plans / cases.
- Great communication and analytical skills.
In return, the Quality Assurance Tester will receive a salary of £30,000 - 40,000 per annum DOE plus great benefits including good holiday allowance, pension, company trips and breakfast!
We’d love to tell you more about this great company and opportunity so please send your CV via the apply button.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.