Quality Assurance Technologist - Bradford - Circa £19,000 - Food Manufacturing
A new opportunity has arisen for a Quality Assurance Technologist to join a growing family business within the meat processing sector. The successful Quality Assurance Technologist will have a background in food manufacturing, ideally within the meat processing sector. Also will need experience within Quality Control or Quality Assurance.
This would be a fantastic opportunity to join a company who value their staff and make an impact within the company.
The role of Quality Assurance Technologist:
- Work in a Quality environment within a Food Manufacturer.
- Involved with Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
- Supporting Audits.
- Ensure high levels of quality/environmental/hygiene are maintained.
- Liaise with suppliers.
Requirements for the Quality Assurance Technologist:
- Have previous experience within a Quality Control or Quality Assurance.
- Experience within food manufacturing / processing.
- Experience with BRC would be beneficial, but not essential.
Package on offer:
- Competitive salary: £18,000 - £19,000.
- Permanent, full time position.
- Quality Assurance