Staffline are recruiting for Quality Assurance Technician for their client's busy site in Scunthorpe.
- To ensure compliance with legislation, customer requirements and company policies with respect to Food Safety and Due Diligence
- To achieve quality, hygiene and production standards through accurate monitoring and recording of all HACCP data and routine testing. Making continuous on-line checks during production. To ensure that Technical/QA information is observed, recorded and communicated effectively
- To ensure customer satisfaction and confidence with respect to food safety
- For job rotation purposes operatives must learn all tasks within the department
- When required by management, carry out any other duties provided that adequate training and supervision is given where deemed necessary
- To ensure technical equipment is handled and used in an appropriate manner.
- Carry out all work to the highest standards of efficiency to minimise waste. Ensure no contamination of product at all stages of process reporting any possible contamination to your supervisor. Ensure all equipment and machinery is well maintained and meets hygiene standards, reporting any faults to your supervisor. Only use factory machinery (including vehicles) on which you have been trained and authorised to do so
- Assist with duties within packaging area as requested to include packing, loading and unloading of product. Assist with cleaning duties of all factory areas when required.
- Adhere to all company Health & Safety and Food Hygiene Policies. Any other relevant duties as requested by management.
Pay rate: £7.83 - £11.75 per hour.
- quality control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job