Quality Assurance Technician - Successful Manufacturer
Are you looking to build on your production experience as a Quality Assurance Technician? Want to undertake great training and realise your full potential with a ground-breaking business? If so, read on.
British Ceramic Tile is the nation’s largest manufacturer of high quality ceramic tiles. We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Technician to join our passionate team and help us to maintain our reputation for product excellence.
- Salary of £17,000 - £22,000 DOE
- Pension scheme
- Health cash back plan - save £100s on everyday healthcare costs
- Discounts on products for you, your friends and family
- Free parking
- Subsidised on-site canteen
- 24 days’ holiday per annum including a Christmas break
In this new position within the business, you will have the chance to help elevate British Ceramic Tile’s Quality Assurance function to new heights.
We will provide you with a structured training program to increase your quality knowledge and ensure that you have all the tools you need to succeed in your role.
As a Quality Assurance Technician, you will help to ensure that our products are of the highest quality.
Working alongside the Production Team, you will:
- Ensure that quality is maintained at every stage of the tile making process
- Perform all aspects of quality control including first off checks, sign off approval and checks on packaging, labelling and measuring
- Carry out technical testing
- Ensure that procedures are completed in-line with BS EN standards and our own internal specifications
To be considered as a Quality Assurance Technician, you will need:
- Experience of working in a production environment
- Proficiency in using computers, processing data and accurately generating data sheets and reports
- A fantastic eye for detail
- Strong communication skills
Ideally, you will have some experience of working in a quality role, but this is not essential as full training will be provided.
Other companies may call this role Quality Assurance Technician, QA Technician, Quality Assurance Assistant, Junior QA Officer, Trainee Quality Officer, Trainee Quality Control Officer or Quality Co-ordinator.
Candidates with experience as a Production Co-ordinator, Quality Assistant, Production Operative or Production Technician are also encouraged to apply.
Webrecruit and British Ceramic Tile are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you think you could be our Quality Assurance Technician, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job