Quality Assurance Supervisor (Internal Auditor or External Auditor), Top 10 Firm, Southampton
Are you looking for "something different" that is no longer "fee earning" but a role which will embrace your skill set and driving your continuing professional development?
Are you a newly qualified (1-2 year PQE) Accountant/ Auditor?
Would you like to join a market leading Top 10 professional services firm?
Do you come from either an Internal or External Audit background (or equivalent)?
Would you like to be part of a dedicated team which looks after the "Quality Assurance" of all 35 offices, all service lines along with being given full training and support to tailor your skill set to this unique role?
As a Quality Assurance Supervisor, you will be:
- Part of an independent dedicated department that carries out regular reviews of completed engagements and the underlying components of quality and risk management, such as procedures manuals, acceptance procedures, training and quality controls.
- Feedback is provided to those who completed the engagements, to senior management and to other relevant parties.
- This Quality Assurance process is a vital part of helping people to achieve the brand values, in particular Excellence, and to deliver a quality service to clients.
- Members of the Quality Assurance team work closely with each other to ensure consistent approach and judgements, using the benefits of having an insight across all of the firm’s service lines.
- In short, the Quality Assurance Department is respected within the firm as being important, influential and knowledgeable.
Desirable candidates will have experience in statutory audit work, with a willingness to apply those skills to Quality Assurance reviews of other service lines as well as audit. The close-knit Quality Assurance team will help you develop your technical and interpersonal skills.
An attractive package on offer including a competitive salary, flexi-benefits and progression.
- External Audit
- Internal Audit
- Statutory Audit
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'