Job title: Quality Assurance Specialist (Medical Devices)
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Quality assurance specialist to join a medical device company in Cheshire.
Quality Assurance Specialist Role:
- Installation, implementation and improvement of the Quality Management System
- Monitoring & maintaining effectiveness of the quality system
- Reporting to top management the effectiveness of the quality system and any need for improvement
- Ensure processes needed for the quality system are documented
- Appointed management representative
- Internal Auditing of QMS
- Auditing suppliers
- Ensuring the promotion of awareness within the company of applicable regulatory & QMS requirements
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience.
Quality Assurance Specialist Requirements:
- Science related Degree
- Strong ISO13485:2016 working experience
- Experience handing the QMS
Why Should You Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity for a Quality Assurance professional that is looking to progress their career with a highly rewarding company offering between £35,000 - £45,000 per annum.
If you are interested, do not hesitate in applying to at X4 Life Sciences and call on to discuss further.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'