Quality Assurance Scientist
Quality Assurance Scientist
12 month contract
£15.40 per hour PAYE
About the role:
My client, a worldwide pioneer of life-sciences and pharmaceutical solutions are currently looking to recruit a Quality Assurance Scientist on a 12-month contract basis, based in Worthing. The job purpose will be to carry out physical and chemical analytical test methods on oral, stability and sterile products using SOPs, and accurately document the results as part of the Quality Control process to ensure a batch of product is satisfactory quality for release to the market.
- To test routine production and stability samples supplied from the site Value Streams and meet testing lead-time targets.
- Calibrate and maintain analytical equipment
- Carry out qualitative and quantitative analysis and antibiotic powders and solid dose forms using a wide range of analytical techniques (eg. HPLC, Karl Fischer, dissolutions etc).
- To carry out OOS investigations and discuss the outcome with Team Leader, or relevant production Dept, QA manager or a Qualified Person, as required.
- To check and verify analytical testing and data generated by other analysts
- To adhere to and help maintain the highest levels of safety and GLP within the section and ensure training records are kept up to date.
- Perform validation of equipment and methods as required
- Daily liaison with both other analysts and team leader regarding testing and test results. May be required to take a lead role within a small team of analysts working together on a common analytical technique e.g HPLC
- Supplying data/reports to Value Stream as requested.
- May be required to communicate with the relevant Value Stream to progress OOS investigations.
Experience and Skills required:
- HNC or equivalent in scientific discipline (graduates welcome)
- Chemistry specialisation preferred.
- A high standard and appreciation of GMP/GLP
- Good reporting and recording skills using Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and site systems
- A methodical approach and meticulous attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, combined with flexibility
- Ability to positively contribute to the team
- Meticulous attention to detail, ability to function in an atmosphere of constant change with detailed accuracy.
- Good team worker
Interested? Apply directly with your CV and we will be in touch to discuss suitability.
- research scientist
- quality assurance
- lab technician
- lab analyst
- development scientist
- QA Scientist
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'