As the Quality Assurance (QA) Document Controller you will be responsible for managing the review, approval and archiving of company compliance related documentation.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Assurance (QA) Document Controller will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QA Document Controller, you will facilitate the effective working of the Quality Management System (QMS).
2. Your QA Documentation responsibilities will include the review, approval and archiving of company compliance related documentation to GMP regulatory standards.
3. You will manage the SOP system; author, review and approve Change Control and Deviation Systems, as well as coordinating the product complaints process to facilitate timely close out.
4. Your roles the QA Document Controller will involve liaising with the rest of the Quality Assurance team, appropriate Document Owners, and working to reduce risks and improve overall GxP Compliance.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Document Controller we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific Discipline
2. Proven industry experience working within a Quality Management System in the pharmaceutical industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Document Control, updating SOPs, and actively advising on requirements to close CAPA, Deviations, Audit Observations and Change Controls.
Key Words: Quality Assurance / QA / Documentation / SOP / Quality Management System / QMS / GMP / GDP / Document Control / Compliance / Pharmaceutical / Medical Device / Deviation / Change Control / CAPA / Archiving
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.