As the QA and Compliance Administrator you will be responsible for working closely with the QA department to ensure compliance with current EU GMP and GDP regulatory requirements.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Assurance (QA) and Compliance Administrator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will undertake QA documentation checks to ensure compliance to EU GMP and GDP guidelines
2. As the Quality Assurance and Compliance Administrator, you will be supporting the timely review and documentation checks for: Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPAs),
3. You will also assist in the preparation of documentation for Product Quality Reviews, Supplier Qualification, Quality Agreements, Change Control and Technical Agreements.
4. As the Quality Assurance and Compliance Administrator you will assist in the preparation of training and implementation of Quality Systems Procedures for GMP/GDP compliance.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Contractor we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific discipline
2. Proven industry experience in Quality Assurance, Compliance or Regulatory Affairs within the Pharmaceutical industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Pharmaceutical Operating Procedures, MHRA guidelines, and Quality Assurance documentation activities.
Key Words: QA / Quality Assurance / Documentation / SOP / Compliance / MHRA / Pharmaceutical / GMP / GDP / Guidelines / CAPA / Quality Management Systems / QMS / Product Quality Review / Audit / Change Control / Regulatory Affairs Admin / Quality Assurance Admin
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.