The Quality Assurance Office will have the following roles and responsibilities:
* Monitoring calls to ensure they meet Quality Assurance standards based on predetermined criteria in the Quality Scorecard
* Completing accurate assessment forms for each observation and ensure a consistent approach is maintained
* Contributing to the creation of the Quality Assurance guidelines
* Compilation and recording of Quality Assurance results
* Providing feedback to the Risk & Compliance Monitoring Manager on any areas of weakness being identified to assess any knowledge gaps/training requirements business-wide
* Maintaining/developing knowledge with industry regulation and any changes to FCA / ICO / FOS / OFCOM/ ASA rules and guidelines
* Providing feedback to the Risk & Compliance Monitoring Manager and Monitoring Officers to consider applications where fraud or high-risk activity has been identified
* Assisting the Risk & Compliance Monitoring manager to complete ad-hoc quality reviews as required
If you are interested in this role please apply online via this advert.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'