Demon Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for an experienced Quality Assurance Officer to work with a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Uxbridge.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer
Job Type: Permanent (Starting ASAP)
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 08:30am - 17:30pm
Reporting to a QA Manager, provide day-to-day assistance for commercial QA activities associated with remote batch disposition. The QA officer will ensure assigned tasks are performed in a timely manner to meet batch disposition, supply chain and all associated international GMP/GDP requirements.
- To assist in product quality reviews (PQR) and updating the schedule.
- Responsible to qualify new customers and suppliers and maintain approved supplier list and customer list.
- Responsible for updating SOPs and its final control Archival.
- To assist in maintenance of quality systems including, change control, document control, and quality metrics reporting.
- To release the batch on electronic portal after the certification from QPs.
- To assist in the completion of activities related to FMD.
- Any other reasonable duties as identified by management.
- Master’s Degree in in a related scientific discipline with minimum of 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical quality with broad knowledge of EU GMP and quality systems
Other Essential skills and experience required:
- knowledge of EU GMP principles and latest EU regulations
- Demonstrated ability to compile and interpret quality metrics.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and technical writing capabilities
- Experience working in manufacturing, laboratory and/or MIA environment
- Excellent Technical writing skills
Please apply if you have the skills listed above, if you haven't heard within 14 days you have been unsuccessful but please do keep looking at Demon vacancies online..
Demon Recruitment Group confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age,disability or sexual orientation.
- Quality Assurance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'