Are you a good listener, do you like structure and compliance? If so this could be the role for you.
Our client is a fast growing, forward thinking, family based Telecoms Company with a huge desire to make our customers central to each and every day.
Their sole purpose is to ensure they deliver a compliant, fair, and effective approach to every situation. They provide a full and mixed portfolio so a good understanding of Telecoms and Energy would be advantageous.
Having a strong commitment to your role and willingness to develop and grow is essential and being prepared to go above and beyond is a must.
In return for this much appreciated hard work and dedication their employees enjoy many benefits which include:
- Employee of the month
- Team Building Activities
- Monthly mindfulness sessions
- Competitive commission structure
- In house learning
Our well established client is seeking a part time QA Officer to complete their vibrant and dynamic team; the successful candidate will be able to -
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards by daily call listening
- Ensuring that processes are met and comply with company standards
- Determining any training needs
- Act as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality
- Record, analyse and distribute statistical information to the Directors of Operations and Sales
- Evaluate findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join the company and be part of an exciting team who are committed to making a difference.
The skills you will need
- Superb listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Solid Communication skills - verbal and written
- Good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics
- Planning and organisation skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Data collection, management and analysis
- Excellent Judgment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job