As a Quality Assurance Officer you will work as part of a team, performing all audits within agreed timescales and to meet requirements. This is an exciting opportunity for somebody looking for a new position, and a potential to grow their career in pharmaceutical quality assurance.
• Participating in Reviewing Study Plans where required.
• Write up findings of Quality Assurance Audits and Inspections.
• Ensure to prepare and issue Quality Assurance Statements.
• Write and review Quality Assurance Standard Operating Procedures.
• Review Standard Operating Procedures for compliance with principles of GLP, as required.
• Prepare and conduct computer validation audits.
• Participate in scheduling and conducting external audits.
• Train other personnel in all aspects of Quality Assurance Systems and Procedures as required.
• Advise management of any deficiencies in Regulatory Requirements.
• Host or partake in Sponsor and Regulatory visits as appropriate.
· Ideally, the successful candidate will hold a BSc in Chemistry or related field
· Previous experience of working in a in a GLP / GMP environment or related
. Previous experience of performing GLP auditing
· Focus on quality and detail
. Good written and verbal communication skills
. Ability to work to deadlines and good focus on detail
If you would like to be considered for this role please submit your CV for consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
- Quality Assurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job