Quality Assurance Officer - Northampton
Are you currently working within the pharmaceutical industry? Have you maintained a GMP quality system? Have you been involved in batch documentation, change controls, deviations, CAPA’s and customer complaints? Wants to work for a global pharmaceutical manufacturing company? Yes then this is the role for you.
Your role as a QA Officer will involve supporting the Quality Assurance in the efficient functioning and implementation of all Quality plans. You will support master batch documentation (BMR/BPR/GPS) review and issuance.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Line clearance for, Dispensing of Raw Material & Packaging Material and Manufacturing & Packaging Operation.
- Performing in-process quality checks at various stages of manufacturing, filling and packing.
- To withdraw in-process, validation, stability and control samples.
- Environmental monitoring of manufacturing, warehouse and other controlled areas.
- Calibrate IPQC apparatus like balance, pH meters, density meter etc...
- Supporting investigation of key elements of the Quality System, including change control, Deviations, CAPA and Customer complaints, to maintain compliance with GMP standards.
- Writing, reviewing, distributing and filing/archiving of completed Quality System documents.
This is a 12 months contract job opportunity with a view of it getting extended or going permanent dependent on the individual and business performance and the role is based in Northampton paying a salary between £18,000 - £20,000 per annum.
To apply for the role of Quality Assurance Officer you will have the following:
- Experience of cGMP and working within a quality management system environment within the pharmaceutical or related industry.
- Good understating of GMP and GDP and relevant guidelines/updates.
How to Apply:
To apply for this one off opportunity, please send a word copy of your CV to me now by clicking on the Apply button or call me for a confidential chat.
If this sounds like the role for you or a colleague then please don’t hesitate to contact us. If we manage to successfully fill a permanent placement from your recommendation then we will send you a cheque of £300. We also have many incentive schemes for referring contractors/temp staff so please contact us with the referral and we can provide you with more information.
For a list of our current vacancies, please visit our website.
If you do not hear from Quality Start within 2 weeks your CV has not been short listed for this role.
Quality Start are acting as a specialist recruitment consultancy for this role.
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Quality System
- Batch Processing