Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer (Pharmaceutical)
Working Hours: 9.00-5.30
The QA Officer will manage quality systems, processes, and procedures to ensure that the warehouse operation continually complies with all company standards relating to quality, health, safety and environmental requirements.
Ensure a compliant, high quality service to our customers in an efficient and safe environment, supporting the business growth strategy and quality values.
This is a hands-on role predominantly based within the Warehouse environment, working in close cooperation with the Warehouse management team to ensure compliance across a multi-shift operation.
- Lead complaint and deviation investigation
- Working closely with key stakeholders to reduce complaints and deviations and support the reputation of the business.
- Ensure all relevant Standard Operating Procedures are up to date
- Ensure the Warehouse training matrix is audited monthly
- Participate in GDP training sessions for Laxmico Ltd staff
- Provide training where necessary on updated Standard Operating Procedures, classroom and 'on the job' training.
- Support all internal and external audits for quality, safety and environment for the Warehouse operation, working cross-functionally to ensure continuous external recognition of such standards for the business.
- Ensure storage areas are temperature monitored, mapped, qualified and validated
- Ensure operational audits are conducted (Physical inventory, in process audits, waste audits etc.) track and feedback on results. Put measures in place to improve standards.
- Provide advice and guidance to the department managers and employees on quality rules and regulations, e.g. GMP/GDP, and maintain an awareness of such legislation/standards to ensure consistently high standards are achieved across the Warehouse operation.
- Work cross-functionally with QA, H&SE, Customer Service and external service providers.
- Verify and approve customer/supplier accounts
- To comply at all times with the requirement of the Health and Safety Regulations.
- To ensure confidentiality at all times, only releasing confidential information obtained during the course of employment to those acting in an official capacity in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act and its amendments.
- To work in accordance with the company policy to eliminate unlawful discrimination and promote good race relations and diversity in the workplace.
- To positively promote at all times equality of opportunity in service delivery and employment for staff in accordance with the company’s policies, to ensure that no person receives less favourable treatment than another on the grounds of sex, marital status, race, religion, creed, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation or disability.
- To be trained in and demonstrate fair employment practices, in line with company’s policies.
- To demonstrate a commitment to continuing education and to work within the Code of Ethics as required by the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain.
- Quality Assurance
- Staff Training