Job Profile for Quality Assurance Officer - TP77601
Quality Assurance Inspector required for a well-estabilished metal fabricator based in the Swansea area. The successful candidates will have a proven background in quality assurance working towards ISO9001 quality standards.
The successful Quality Assurance Inspector will also be required to maintain the company's health and safety standards across the factory, as well as assisting the implementation of continual improvement processes.
Quality Assurance Officer Position Overview
- Analyse feedback of information from customers and in-house quality issues to recommend changes to the Quality system, procedures and work methods.
- Provide a point of contact for Quality issues raised by customers.
- Investigate any quality complaint issues
- Carry out internal audits on Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental factors
- Occasional customer visits to discuss the Quality Assurance processes
- Liaise with third party organisations where required on quality issues.
- Liaising closely with the management team to ensure any issues relating to Health and Safety, Quality or Waste are relayed
Quality Assurance Officer Position Requirements
- Previous experience in a Quality Control orientated role within the Manufacturing industry
- Strong Communication skills
- Based within a commutable distance of Swansea
- Full UK Driving License
- Knowledge of health & safety processes and procedures
- Experience working to ISO9001 desirable
Quality Assurance Officer Position Remuneration
- Salary - £20,000
- 28 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job