Quality Assurance Officer (Regulatory monitoring) - Maternity Cover
Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer (Regulatory monitoring) - Maternity Cover
Department:Quality Assurance (QA)
Reports To: Head of Compliance
Main Purpose of the Role: Main purposes of this role is to ensure all agent’s calls, incoming and outgoing and all correspondence, are meeting compliance and regulatory standards.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring all calls and correspondence meet regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Identifying any gaps in regulatory and compliance knowledge and understanding and providing feedback to the Soft Skill QA Team, Managers, Team Leaders (TLs) and Head of Compliance regarding any findings.
- Ensuring all findings are submitted to Soft Skill QA Team and TLs promptly and in line with applicable QA Policies and Procedures.
- Identifying any potential emerging trends and systemic reoccurring breaches of policies and procedures and being able to provide statistical breakdown on weekly basis to the Head of Compliance.
- Achieving minimum expected KPIs.
- Update relevant spreadsheets for each agent on daily basis noting down correct monitoring results.
- Continually re-assess the quality monitoring process and suggest where appropriate any improvement to the Head of Compliance.
- Drive positive and professional culture and positive customer and business outcomes through QA process.
- Undertake any other duty or responsibility that may be reasonably requested by the Head of Compliance.
Person Specification /Skills/Education and Attributes:
The ideal candidate will be adaptable, self-motivated, and will be cross trained across other areas within departments. Successful candidates will also have:
- GCSE grade C or above in English and Maths is preferable, but not essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to stop and listen, learn and understand when assisting customers.
- Highly motivated and proactive with the ability to work without supervision.
- A team player who can demonstrate initiative.
- Positive attitude.
- High attention to detail.
- Approachable, empathetic and considerate.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word).
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent technical skills.
- Good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter by clicking the "Apply" button below.
- Microsoft Office
- Written Communication
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'