- One of the UK’s leading training providers delivering Professional Apprenticeships in the workplace
- Have a great opportunity for a Quality Assurer to join their ever-expanding organisation and influence their new passenger transport specialism
- Candidates who have experience of training and assessing in the passenger transport industry are encouraged to apply
Location: North East or Yorkshire
Contract: Full Time, Permanent - Home Based
Support the development of the curriculum with large passenger transport employers to deliver passenger transport (bus driver) curriculum and training. To work with the Training and Development Officers to ensure the delivery of passenger transport is of a high standard for all stages in the learner journey.
Carry out quality monitoring activities to report on the quality of delivery and implement development and improvement activities and CPD where required. For example, this would include carrying out observations of teaching and learning, assessment practice, marking assignments, giving feedback, sampling of portfolio content, recording and tracking progress and achievement, delivery of functional skills etc.
To ensure that high standards of Teaching, Learning & Assessment are carried out for all stages in the learning and employer journey. For example, initial assessment, induction, planning learning, facilitation of learning, (face to face, on-line, by webinar), reviewing progress, formative and summative assessment and achievement, along with practice for End Point Assessment.
Carryout standardisation activities with TDOs, evaluate learner and employer feedback to ensure this is used effectively at all stages to improve programme delivery and TDO expertise.
Be very competent at using OneFile and a VLE to build curriculum delivery models, facilitate learning and carryout quality assurance activities. To ensure that all activity meets external requirements and best practice standards.
Responsible for building and maintaining positive working relationships that meet professional standards with all learners, employers and any other external contacts. Demonstrate excellent customer service skills understanding needs and concerns and offer support and guidance in respect of the assessment process and the values and culture of Interserve.
- Experience of working with large employers particularly passenger transport
- Teaching Qualification level 3 or above equivalent
- Teaching Qualification: PTLLS
- Functional Skills Levels 2: English, Mathematics, ICT
- Knowledge and experience of passenger transport but a rage of other occupational experience would be desirable
- Knowledge of the relevant qualification assessment strategies and best practice in teaching and learning along with the ability to provide the appropriate advice, guidance and support in line with improving practice.
- Knowledge of all aspects of the learner journey
- Ability to read and interpret financial reports
- High quality report writing skills
- Use of an e-learning portfolio such as OneFile or e-track or similar
If this role sounds suitable to your skills base, then please apply and one of our experienced Consultants will be in touch with you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job