Are you a Quality Assurance Officer from either a Medical or Pharmaceutical background looking for your next immediately available, days based 1 year FTC role?
My client is a marketing leading company that design and manufacture specialist Medical devices that are then used within the Medical, Pharmaceutical & Veterinary industries?
My client is needing a Quality Assurance Officer to support and implement Global Regulatory and Quality Management System requirements to ensure ongoing compliance of medical device products with the appropriate competent authorities and notified bodies.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Assurance Officer from a Medical Devices background looking for their next immediately available, days based 1 year fixed term contract role.
- Support the planning and performance of the internal audit schedule to ensure ongoing GMP, GDP, ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 compliance.
- Establish and implement site wide Key Performance Indicators via the capture and analysis of quality data. Define and implement appropriate targets which can be used to measure and drive site wide continuous improvement.
- Provide support in the company vendor assurance program to ensure contract manufacturers and suppliers meet FDA and MHRA regulatory requirements, supporting external audits and assisting in the implementation of required improvements.
- Proficient in numerous quality systems: e.g. CAPA, Pharmacovigilance, validation, internal/external auditing, Risk assessment, Quality Control, product release, document review, failure investigations, cGMP.
- Background in Quality Assurance from either Medical or Pharmaceutical industries.
- Wanting an immediately available, days based 1 Year FTC role.
Michael George - Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd - RTR93505
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'